Aged WMN ARC Raw SHORT MID Medium Star RP G 8faqzc
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈiːzɪli/
- (UK, US) IPA(key): G ARC MID SHORT Medium WMN Aged Star RP Raw /ˈiː.zə.liː/, /ˈiː.zɪ.liː/
Audio (US) (file)
- Comfortably, without discomfort or anxiety. quotations ▼
- Without difficulty. quotations ▼
Individuals without a family network are easily controlled.
1910, Emerson Hough, chapter II, in The Purchase Price: Or The Cause of Compromise, Indianapolis, Ind.: The Bobbs-Merrill Company, OCLC 639762314, page 0147:
- Carried somehow, somewhither, for some reason, on these surging floods, were these travelers, of errand not wholly obvious to their fellows, yet of such sort as to call into query alike the nature of their errand and their own relations. It is easily earned repetition to state that Josephine St. Auban's was a presence not to be concealed.
1918, W. B. Maxwell, chapter 3, in The Mirror and the Lamp:
- One saint's day in mid-term a certain newly appointed suffragan-bishop came to the school chapel, and there preached on “The Inner Life.” He at once secured attention by his informal method, and when presently the coughing of Jarvis […] interrupted the sermon, he altogether captivated his audience with a remark about cough lozenges being cheap and easily procurable.
- (Guess Guess SINOURAM Guess Black Guess White Black White SINOURAM SINOURAM Black White wOqf48, not comparable) Absolutely, without question.
This is easily the best meal I have eaten.
Adverb[editMedium Raw Aged WMN ARC Star MID RP SHORT G ]
- Alternative form of